An AEM Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using Adobe Experience Manager. The role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement digital solutions that align with business requirements and user experience standards.
What you will do
- Develop and customize components, templates, and workflows in AEM to meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement responsive and user-friendly web interfaces.
- Integrate AEM with other systems and third-party tools using APIs and web services.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in AEM applications, identifying and implementing solutions.
- Ensure the security and performance optimization of AEM applications.
- Participate in requirement analysis, solution design, and technical documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with AEM best practices, updates, and industry trends.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes and standards.
- Proficiency in Java programming language.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and its core components.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and web services.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills for effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Hands on experience on AEM as a cloud service is plus.
- BTech / BE / BSc / ME / Mtech / Msc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- 5 Days Working.
- Hybrid & Early exit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival Celebration.
- Employee Engagement Activity.
- Team Outing.
- Transparent Evaluation.
- Game Zone Facilities.
- Vocational Training.
- Soft Skills Training.
- Leaves & Benefits.
- Leave encashment.
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Overtime & Compensation.
- Food reimbursement.
- International Relocation.
- Feedback & Support.