We are looking for a Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
What you will do
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms
- Strong fundamentals in Core Java/J2EE
- Familiarity with any one of Spring, Struts, Hibernate frameworks
- Familiarity with code design principles, patterns, and best practices in java
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- IDE/Tools – Eclipse, NetBeans, Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Configuration Management – GIT, Subversion SVN
- Active participation in one or more open-source projects is a strong plus
- Familiarity with AWS cloud ecosystem is a strong plus
- OCJP certified will be an added advantage
- Hands-on with *Unix/Windows-based systems
- Hands-on Jhipster framework would be an added advantage.
- BTech / BE / BSc / ME / Mtech / Msc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- 5 Days Working.
- Hybrid & Early exit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival Celebration.
- Employee Engagement Activity.
- Team Outing.
- Transparent Evaluation.
- Game Zone Facilities.
- Vocational Training.
- Soft Skills Training.
- Leaves & Benefits.
- Leave encashment.
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Overtime & Compensation.
- Food reimbursement.
- International Relocation.
- Feedback & Support.