Sr. ReactJs Developer
We are seeking a dedicated React.js front-end developer to join our growing company. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps using React.
As a React.js developer, you will implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem, such as Node.js and Yarn. Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
What you will do
- Maintain existing React systems, including fixing bugs
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- Integration with REST API
- Performance of React / Node JS Application
- Good Understanding of LESS or SASS frameworks is needed.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
- Good understanding of Responsive and Progressive application development patterns.
- Nice to have a broad range of Cloud technologies including Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack) and Microservices architecture
- Nice to have Knowledge of challenges related to data and an understanding of Big Data analytical systems (MongoDB, Postgres, Mysql, etc.)
- Nice to have Familiarity with continuous integration environments (Jenkins, AnthillPro, etc.)
- Good communication and mentoring skills
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Docker and Nginx is nice to have and adds as a bonus point.
- BTech / BE / BSc / ME / Mtech / Msc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- 5 Days Working.
- Hybrid & Early exit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival Celebration.
- Employee Engagement Activity.
- Team Outing.
- Transparent Evaluation.
- Game Zone Facilities.
- Vocational Training.
- Soft Skills Training.
- Leaves & Benefits.
- Leave encashment.
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Overtime & Compensation.
- Food reimbursement.
- International Relocation.
- Feedback & Support.