WHAT WE NEED?
We need a super enthusiastic person who is willing to work in a startup environment. We are looking for a professional having at least 2 years of experience with great exposure to Liferay framework along with other peripherals technologies from java tech stack to help us build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for our esteem clients.
- Will be part of an incredible talented and enthusiastic software team that works on mission-critical applications developed using Liferay Platform while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Maintaining and improving systems infrastructure and application development platform for a leading clients
- Identifying and understanding existing system architecture and design projects to improve the scalability of our services through proper planning and load testing
- Ensuring coding best practices by working closely with our development and release engineering teams
You Must Have
- At Least 2 years of experience working on Liferay framework.
- Language : Java/J2EE, Any JS framework will be an added advantage
- IDE/Tools- Eclipse, NetBeans, ANT, Maven, Gradle
- Frameworks – Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JSR 168/286
- Servers – Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
- Configuration Management – GIT, Subversion SVN
- Hands on with *Unix/Windows based systems
- Good Knowledge of developing RESTFul or SOAP based Web Services
- Hands on experience of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- OCJP certified will be an added advantage
- Exposure to AWS cloud ecosystems basics will be an advantage
- Exposure to Liferay 7.0(DXP) framework will be an advantage
- Experience working on Alfresco will be an advantage
- Experience working in onsite/offshore model will be an advantage