WHAT WE NEED?
We are actively looking for a Linux System Administrator with at least 2 years of experience. As a system administrator you will be constantly monitoring and managing all the system. Candidate must be able to handle various administration functions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). One must be responsible for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
You should be able to provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Candidate must have provides support to systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices.
You Must Have
- Deep knowledge about Linux Administration Skills
- Troubleshooting Skills in Linux
- Efficient in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations
- Provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems