WHAT WE NEED?
We are actively looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with 1 to 3 years of experience. Candidate must have a good understanding of Agile Scrum method and should have experience in writing and execution Test cases, Test scenarios, and Test plan. Candidate should have knowledge of various testing strategies such as manual testing, GUI testing, Regression Testing, Functional testing, Load/Performance testing, Ad-Hoc Testing and Security Testing.
Very Good Knowledge of Web-based application and Mobile Application must require. Candidate should have intermediate knowledge of defect tracking tools such as Bugzilla, bug tracker Jira, QC. Apart from this planning, creating and managing testing strategy must require.
You Must Have
- Good Understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a motivated team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Good organizational & communication skills and ability to work effectively in a global team or independently as required.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments as well as unplanned issues
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of automation will be an advantage.