Integrated with Open source tool
with real-time application monitoring
- Elasticsearch is an open-source, RESTful, distributed search and analytics engine built on Apache Lucene.
- Elasticsearch has quickly become the most popular search engine and is commonly used for log analytics, full-text search, security intelligence, business analytics, and operational intelligence use cases.
- With its flexible controls, seamless scalability, robust APIs, and powerful search analytics, App Search helps you take control of search.
- Build and Scale Awesome Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) Applications. Avoid mistakes, costly missteps, and project delays with help from our highly efficient Elasticsearch experts.
We can help you spin up a fully-loaded deployment on the cloud provider you choose.we bring features and support to your Elastic clusters in the cloud along with delivering solutions based on the Elastic Stack — that’s Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash.
Elasticsearch offers simple REST-based APIs, a simple HTTP interface, and uses schema-free JSON documents, making it easy to get started and quickly build applications for a variety of use-cases.
The distributed nature of Elasticsearch enables it to process large volumes of data in parallel, quickly finding the best matches for your queries.
Elasticsearch operations such as reading or writing data usually take less than a second to complete.
Easy Application Development
- Performance tuning
- Best practice-based architecture & consulting services
- Configuration and management of SOLR cloud clustering including setup of ZooKeeper for coordination
- Weight-based & Catalog-based layered search
- Auto-complete & Search highlighting
- Categories, Facets & Quick search facility
- Natural Language processing
- Geospatial search