Behind every successful project delivered, there’s a team of developers who know their game and are not afraid to think outside the box.
But building such a great team of developers or finding a Python development company with the required characteristics is easier said than done.
This is because you are now free to hire people or companies from anywhere in the world, which opens up many options but also makes it difficult to make a choice.
To hire an outstanding Python/Django development company, you need first to look in the right place, compare the development prices, vet them against the desired qualities, and check for a few other things.
Read on ahead to find how to hire Python Django developers and outsource the work to the right company smoothly.
How to Find a Python/Django Development Company?
To find the right company, you need to identify your requirements first. Even though your requirement in terms of the type of developer is fixed, there are other things to consider. These include;
- Deadline of the project
- Probable costs
- Features you need to add
Although these aspects are not fixed, you need to have a range before hiring the developers. Secondly, always look for the time difference and the cultural differences in your organization, clients, and the developers.
These are not the grounds for discriminating, but to build the right product for the right audience, you need the right person or team to steer the wheel.
Here are some tips you need to follow to find the best Python development company anywhere in the world.
Check out their Portfolio
Building an application or software makes developers proud, and they don’t leave any chance to boast about their previous projects. So, any development company you wish to hire should have a portfolio, which you need to ask for and check.
If they have a website, you will find a Portfolio section, most probably on the home page. Some developers like to list out their projects and everything they did in the form of a case study, which is more explanatory and helps you understand their development process.
While you are checking the portfolio, focus on the projects built on Python and Django.
Client and Customer Feedback
If you want to hire Python experts, you need to do it right and follow the due process. After checking the portfolio and experience, move on to checking the previous client reviews obtained by the company or developers you are looking to hire.
Just as your customers are important to you, a Python development company will also do everything required to satisfy their customers. It helps you understand if the organization you are about to hire has met the expectations of their clients or not.
Yes, it’s true that any development company can publish fake reviews on their website just to “impress” potential customers. But you shouldn’t stick to just the website.
Other platforms like Clutch, GoodFirms, etc., let people post authentic user-generated content about a service, company, or firm.
Interview the Developers or the Lead Developer
Even though you are hiring an existing Python web development company, you can take their interview before making the final decision.
And its standard procedure to meet the team you will be working with, let alone asking them to build a project for your company.
Within this interview, you need to ask about the technical expertise, business understanding, and collaboration skills of the development company. So, it can become a two-person interview sort of thing.
There will be one technical expert from your company to sit and ask the technical questions to judge the company you want to hire.
Secondly, you can sit with their project manager to understand how they handle every project and their standard of procedure.
You can prepare a list of questions and technicalities that will be asked during the interview. Include a list of technologies besides Python and Django to further understand their diversity and comprehension of the larger development domain.
Ask about their Tech Stack and Review It
You need to ask what sort of Python development services the company provides and what technologies they are using to provide the same. Python is a multifunctional language, and the Python developers must have working experience with a wide range of technologies associated with Python.
The purpose of asking this is simple. Good developers and companies work with a wide range of technologies to ensure that their clients get exactly what they want. You can check the Python frameworks used by the Python development developer and company you want to work with.
Secondly, the developers need to have a working knowledge of different libraries, extensions, and APIs associated with Python.
Ask About their Costs
Not every Python developer and company will be worth their coin in terms of the solutions provided. Secondly, expensive doesn’t always mean good. So when you get a high enough quote, that doesn’t always mean that you’ll get what you intended for.
Secondly, experienced developers and companies have a fixed cost structure, which they share upfront. If you have additional requirements, that can be accommodated, but of course, at an additional cost.
When you work with a Python development company, you need to identify their ability to judge the number of hours required to build your solution beforehand. This is another method to separate experienced developers from others.
Because they have worked on similar projects previously, they know how much time it takes to design and develop a login sequence or an abandoned cart sequence.
To get a more precise quote, the list of requirements you had prepared initially will be beneficial. The Python application development cost can differ along with the different companies you are interviewing.
Considering the cost and other steps you have read above, ensure to hire Python experts who know their game and offer affordable development costs.
Now that we have covered how to find a Python/Django development company let’s learn where you can find and hire Python experts.
Where to Find Python/Django Development Company?
A few platforms will help you find and shortlist Python development companies, including.
- LinkedIn: As one of the largest professional networking platforms, LinkedIn lets you connect with and hire Python experts. LinkedIn is like Facebook, but for professionals. LinkedIn may not provide you with a pre-made list of the best Python development companies, but one search for “Python development companies” will provide several search results.
- Toptal: Toptal is a dedicated platform to hire developers and other technical professionals. You can get access to Python engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants. Even though there are mostly freelancers on Toptal, you can also find some people associated with a few development technologies.
- Google Search: One Google search with the keywords “Best Python development company” will provide several recommendations. Yes, the companies with great SEO and blogs with good SEO will rank here, and in that list, you may not get the company you are looking for directly. But this search will provide you with several companies that you can check and verify according to the process given above.
- GoodFirms and Clutch: These might be review platforms, but they also get you the right recommendations. You can search specifically for Python development companies and review the list that comes forward.
- Upwork: Upwork is the second best online platform to find new Python development companies and developers. Upwork lets you post your requirements and get responses from those who can fulfill your requirements. You can also set your budget and get effective responses.
What are the Average Development Rates in Different Countries?
Developers from across the world offer different prices for development. The standard is set in hourly rates, with countries like India and Ukraine working at $25 to $50 per hour to the US-based developers working at a starting price of $150 per hour.
So, subject to your budget & needs, you can hire Python experts and developers from anywhere you want. However, there are some aspects to look after here.
- Depending on your country, try to choose a development company that is not too far away from your time zone. Not doing so might lead to management and communication problems.
- Get an insight into the work culture and the developer’s understanding of the project at hand.
- Lastly, check their fluency in the English language or the language you would prefer. This is essential to maintain a smooth working relationship.
Your Python development company or team has to be an extension of your organizational values and culture. Choosing the right company from a never-ending list of potential companies that are providing the services you require.
As the extent of development gets more dynamic and sophisticated, you need to hire Python experts who can understand these changes and adapt accordingly. While choosing from a list of Python development companies, look for the ideal combination, including experience, optimal pricing, easy collaboration, technical acumen, and cultural understanding.