The trend of web app development has been hovering and rising way faster than we imagined. The core reason behind it is the utility of web apps and some innovative trends.
For instance, if you are using WhatsApp on your phone and want to use it on your PC, you can as it has an online web app. Other than this, Netflix, Amazon, Flipkart, and many more can be accessed on your system. New trends like blockchain, crypto, AI are also pushing the market up.
On top of this, the market share of progressive web apps is expected to reach up to 7,600 Million By 2026. So, it is clear that web apps will be more in the coming time. Furthermore, it is best to invest in such apps at this time.
- Model/View Isolation: The benefits of model-view isolation are off the charts. You can see multiple views, make changes without affecting the entire model, and reduce development time.
It is one of the top JS frameworks developers can use to build web applications. It has a growing community and offers great documentation. The best part about Vue.js is that it considers itself as a progressive framework, which makes it a perfect choice for newbies and experienced developers.
If you are a budding developer, Vue.js is for you! Here are some astonishing features of Vue.js:
- Virtual DOM
- Data Binding
- Event Handling
- Vue Command Line Interface
It offers great performance, scalability, and simplicity. Here are some of the React libraries.
- React-router: It is a library that helps developers to create Single Page Applications (SPA) with React.
- React-native: If you want to develop mobile apps with React, Reactjs development services are the best.
- Redux: It is a state management library ideal for React applications.
Here are some facts about React that make it a supreme choice for web app development:
- User Experience
- Two-way Data Binding
- Virtual DOM View Engine
- Friendly API
AngularJS is a great framework that is often chosen by developers for single-page applications. It is maintained by Google and offers features like two-way data binding, routing, and a view engine. More importantly, it is easy to learn AngularJS as both MVC and MVVM structures are similar.
Here are some reasons to choose Angularjs development services for app development:
- Performance: It improves the performance of a web application as there is no need for DOM manipulation or event handlers. You can use a lot of code because directives with built-in controllers reduce redundancy in the codebase.
- Maintainability: The code written in AngularJS can be easily tested using unit tests, thanks to dependency injection.
Svelte offers an option for developers to write less code leading to smaller file sizes with improved performance. The code written using Svelte can be run on multiple platforms, including web browsers, Nodejs servers, or IoT devices, without any modification due to its Universal Module Definition (UMD).
Here are some aspects of Svelte that ranks it on this list:
- Reactive nature: One key aspect of Svelte is its reactive nature. It means that whenever the value of a variable is changed, the DOM of the tool is updated automatically. So, no need for you to write an extra piece of code.
- Speedy: The presence of VanillaJS in Svelte makes it super lightweight. On top of that, it also leads to fewer memory footprints and a fast-loading app.
These features will only come in handy when you have hired the best Java developers in your firm.
The next cool thing about Polymer is the Web Component support it offers to developers. Web components are reusable widgets or UI elements that help developers build web apps faster with reduced coding time and greater reusability of the codebase.
Here are some additional facts that make Polymer a strong choice for a web app development company:
- It is backed by Google and thus enjoys good support.
- It offers great performance and scalability.
- It has an easy-to-use API which makes learning it a breeze.
- It supports native browser features like Web Components, Service Workers, etc., which gives your app an edge over others.
Some of the key benefits of Node.JS development are as follows:
- Rapid Development: Node.JS helps developers to write code quickly and easily due to its fast runtime and rich ecosystem of modules.
- Cross-platform: Node.JS can be run on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux, making it a cross-platform choice for developers.
Let’s see why EmberJS should be your go-to choice for web app development:
- Rapid Development: One strong point of Ember.JS is that it plays well with other tools, including Grunt, Broccoli, or Bower. Because of this, building or maintaining apps becomes easier as you can integrate all the tools without making lots of changes in the codebase.
- Seamless Integration: Ember offers integration with Handlebars templates which are easy to understand and implement too! Plus, they are extendable, so you have greater flexibility when building apps.
- Scalability: Ember offers great scalability because of the different layers in its stack, so one does not impact the other. Plus, its routing engine is efficient and developer-friendly, which helps build complex web applications without much effort.
If you have a Java development company, there are a number of factors that can affect your choice for a framework. The prime factor among them is the type of project that you have.
If we consider the frameworks, some factors that you have to consider are:
- The popularity of the framework
- Libraries and other tools
- Skills requirement
- Multi-device support
And others based on your needs. Your choice for the framework will also help you to hire Java programmers.
Frameworks are important tools for web app development. They offer a wide range of features and options which help developers build better and faster applications. We have studied some of the best frameworks on the web, such as PolymerJS, Node.JS, Ember.JS, etc., and discovered why they are absolute choices for web app development in 2022. We also looked at some of the factors you should consider while choosing a framework for your project.