We are looking for a passionate “UI/UX Designer” with high expertise in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma and Illustrator.
What you will do
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are proficient in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and xd).
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- BTech / BE / BSc / ME / Mtech / Msc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- 5 Days Working.
- Hybrid & Early exit.
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival Celebration.
- Employee Engagement Activity.
- Team Outing.
- Transparent Evaluation.
- Game Zone Facilities.
- Vocational Training.
- Soft Skills Training.
- Leaves & Benefits.
- Leave encashment.
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Overtime & Compensation.
- Food reimbursement.
- International Relocation.
- Feedback & Support.